Claiming from Small Claims Tribunal

I believe a number of you still remember my earlier claim from a salon in 2010. I am still receiving emails from people asking me for help/advise and this is the reason why I am not shutting down my blog.

I am not sure which forum you are from - Spore Motherhood, Mummysg, Flowerpod or a fellow cotter. I rarely post in forums anymore.

And if you have bought expensive packages (expensive I mean more than $1K) from salons and are thinking of getting a refund but you are unsure/afraid/don't know what to expect and would like some advice, please feel free to email me.

Congrats to some of you who managed to get a portion of your money back.

I do appreciate that you do not publicly post my email replies on any public domain. Everyone's situation is different and there is no one size fits all solution. The last thing I want is to get sued by a beauty salon that I didn't even heard of. Please treat my responses as private and confidential between us.

I am doing this out of goodwill and if you think I can be of help to others (in this way), I am more than happy.






Let's bust all the unethical sales techniques!


Comments